Flooding & Floodplains

As of 09/24/2019

Report House Flooding 

Did your home or business take on stormwater during Tropical Storm Imelda? 

Unincorporated Harris County

If your home or business is located within unincorporated Harris County, please call 713-274-3880 to report structure flooding. You can also send an email to homeflooding@hcpid.org.

City of Houston

If the structure is located within the Houston city limits, please report structure flooding by dialing 311.