August 25, 2020 – Harris County Commissioners Court authorized the Flood Control District to negotiate an agreement for Phase II design, bidding, and construction phase engineering services in support of this project.
- August 11, 2020 – Harris County Commissioners Court approved an interlocal agreement with the City of Houston for this project.
- Needed to provide stormwater storage for mitigation of Phase 3 project on Berry Bayou tributary C106-08-00.
- Located on a site bordered by Crenshaw Road, South Shaver Street and Galveston Road (Highway 3).
- Construction completed in 2015.
- Basin holds approximately 152 acre-feet, or more than 49 million gallons, of excess stormwater.