Report House Flooding

Report House Flooding

Last Modified: 01/22/2021 10:52 PM


Report House Flooding

Did your home or business take on stormwater during Tropical Storm Imelda?

Unincorporated Harris County

If your home or business is located within unincorporated Harris County, please call 713-274-3880 to report structure flooding. You can also send an email to [email protected]

City of Houston

If the structure is located within the Houston city limits, please report structure flooding by dialing 311.